Type: Part Time|Permanent
Legal Secretary/Administrator – Trusts & Estates
Part Time, Legal Vacancy In Rutland
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Part Time Legal Secretary/Administrator. For this role you must have precise typing skills & an accurate presentation of work. Attention to detail and excellent time management skills are essential for this busy position, along with a professional, attentive & empathetic telephone manner. A methodical approach to work, which needs to be completed under strict deadlines, are also vital for this role. Previous experience in a Trusts & Estates environment is desirable.
The main duties of this role will include the following –
Provide an effective support service to the Oakham office & the Trusts & Estates Unit. Undertake administrative matters to adequate standards of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the Trusts & Estates Partner.
Responsibilities/skills to include but are not limited to –
* Exceptional secretarial skills including diary management via Outlook
* Preparation & sending of the initial letters on straightforward estate matters
* Meticulous administrative & attention to detail. Admin to include filing, photocopying & scanning
* Precise typing skills (via digital audio – Big Hand)
* Case Management experience, opening files and ensuring due diligence and file compliance is completed. Billing on fixed fee matters, closing down & archiving files.
* Accurate presentation of work
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
* Greeting clients & reception management
It is essential that the successful candidate be able to demonstrate previous experience & knowledge of working as a Legal Secretary in a legal environment and that they have the skills required to undertake this role.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02