Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Essex
Our client are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join a successful, driven and supportive Family Law Team. You will provide full secretarial support and general administrative assistance. The role benefits from a genuinely healthy work/life balance.
• The preparation of correspondence and complex legal documents
• Audio typing from digital dictation
• Diary management
• File and case management, bill preparation
• Ensuring all new business opportunities are processed in an efficient manner
Skills required include:
• Significant and current experience working within a private client team (Ideally have worked within a Family Team in the last 12 months)
• Discreet and appreciating the absolute confidentiality of everything you do.
• Very well organised and able to prioritise
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Experience using case management systems
33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Health benefits scheme
Scottish Widows staff pension scheme
Health Cash Plan scheme
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07