Type: Full Time|Permanent
Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Leicestershire
Our client has a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to work in the Commercial Property
Department. This role is based in Leicester.
As Legal Secretary your role will be:
1. To deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the client's needs.
2. Type letters to banks, clients, companies, solicitors and the courts, taking care to check and proof-read carefully.
3. Under the supervision of the Partner/Associate, compose straightforward letters, e.g. to send cheques out for payment.
4. Type/complete legal documents (frequently lengthy and detailed) from the department's precedent bank, with emphasis on proof-reading and attention to detail, to ensure accuracy.
5. Complete routine searches and Land Registry application forms.
6. Answer the telephone in a professional manner, putting calls through to the Partner/Associate and other solicitors quickly and efficiently, taking accurate messages when they are engaged or absent.
7. To liaise with clients and other solicitors and generally to assist in the Partner/Associate's absence.
8. Perform accounts related duties e.g. complete new client forms, calculate and type bills, organise paperwork for raising cheques and expenses, request computer printouts.
9. General and routine office duties, such as photocopying and filing.
10. To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:03