Type: Full Time|Permanent
Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Northamptonshire
Our client has a full time vacancy for a Legal Secretary to provide an efficient secretarial service to Solicitors within the Commercial Property department. You will require previous commercial conveyancing experience and good audio-typing skills.
Working with a solicitor who undertakes commercial property law
Undertaking anti-money laundering searches and completing compliance documentation
General administration duties such as filing, sending faxes, emails, closing files etc.
Taking telephone calls from clients, estate agents and third party solicitors and providing
appropriate updates where necessary
* have a background as a secretary working in a property department, preferably commercial property
* be familiar with general processes relating to leasehold and commercial property transactions and will be familiar with the terminology used
* be confident and capable when meeting clients face to face who drop into the office from time to time to collect or deliver paperwork
* have a confident telephone manner
* will have good organisational and administration skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:03