Type: Full Time|Permanent
£19000 – £25000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Nottinghamshire
My client is searching for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire offices.
My client are a small and highly motivated team and are looking for someone to provide support to their team of fee earners. The individual must be able to type documents quickly and accurately using a digital dictation system whilst working to litigation deadlines
The role includes but isn’t limited to
• Typing and collating correspondence and other documents from digital dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately
• Sending client care documents to clients
• Keeping well-organised digital files on our in-house case management system (training will be given)
• Emailing, faxing, photocopying, and scanning
• Working as part of a team to ensure that effective secretarial support is maintained to all fee earners
Skills and experience required
• Proven experience as a legal secretary
• Working knowledge of legal procedures and legal terminology
• Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar
• Digital transcription and excellent typing skills
• Outstanding time management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office skills particularly Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player
• A spirit of co-operation and a positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
About the firm
My client is a boutique law firm, specialising in the delivery of legal services to the property management industry.
My client understand the challenges their clients face, and work with them to provide practical and commercial solutions.
My client work in partnership with their clients, and deliver results by
• Getting to know our clients, their operation, and their ethos
• Avoiding jargon by delivering clear practical advice and solutions
• Having a clearly defined structure and dedicated point of contact
• Providing support and a hands-on approach
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04