Type: Full Time|Permanent
Legal Secretary / Paralegal
£18000 – £20000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Dorset
Our fantastic client with a reputation for excellent client care and legal advice are seeking a Legal secretary for their Land Department in Swanage.
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience, but those with no experience or experience in a similar secretarial role will also be considered at a starting salary of £22050 (pro rata).
This is a busy role and therefore the successful candidate must be well-organised and not easily flustered.
* Audio typing and word processing
* Production of accurate, timely and professionally presented documentation
* Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible
* Effective diary management
* All associated administrative tasks
* Ensure efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, opening and closing of files
* Assist other departments as directed
* To ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties
* Ensure positive representation of the firm at all times
* To undertake training as directed
* Comply with policies and procedures as set down by the Firm
* Any additional duties that may reasonably be required.
Key skills required to be successful in the role are:
* Appropriate competency level of knowledge and experience in the relevant area(s) of law
* High standard of written and spoken English
* Fast and accurate Audio typing skills (in excess of 60 wpm)
* Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel as required for the role)
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on own initiative
* Ability to prioritise effectively
* Good organisational and communication skills
* Adaptability and flexibility
* A high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality in respect of clients and clients matters
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays, 25 hour week (must include a Friday), pension, death in service and flexi-time (on a need basis).
Please apply here, or contact Lynette Chandler at Acorn Recruitment to find out more.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05