Type: Full Time|Permanent
Legal Secretary – Private Wealth
£35000 – £39000/annum Up to £39,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Wealth team. This role will support allocated fee earners (non-partners) and centrally within a team.
You will have previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained from a Private Wealth / Private Client department.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £39,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position. They are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is fantastic Legal PA opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Private Wealth / Private Client departments in London!
Responsibilities as a Legal Secretary within Private Wealth will include:
* Complex diary and travel management
* Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
* Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
* Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
* Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
* Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
* Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
* Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
* Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
* Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
* Preparing pitch documents
* Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as a Legal Secretary within Private Wealth include:
* Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within a Private Wealth or Private Client department
* Demonstrable level of experience supporting senior leadership within a Legal or Professional services environment
* Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
* Fast, accurate typing skills
* Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
* Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04