Type: Full Time|Permanent
Mandarin Chinese speaking Legal Counsel (Manager)
£80000 – £100000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Legal Counsel (Manager)
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin is essential. Solid experience in legal.
Your New Salary: up to £100k, depending on experience
Location: Central London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice to your direct manager and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services;
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements;
* Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures;
* Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business;
* Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company;
* Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors;
* Designing and delivering legal training to the business;
* Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect your business and specific industry;
* Liaising with senior members of staff;
* Assisting with other aspects of legal support as required by the management team.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* Solid post qualification working experience gained either from a similar environment or a law firm in the UK and/or European market
* Fluent in Mandarin.
* Ability to project manage transactions independently
* Good legal research skills and sound legal drafting capabilities
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to adapt and multi-task
* Experience with computer software such as word, excel and power-point
Job status: PERMANENT
Start date: ASAP
Please view all our Chinese jobs at people-first-recruitment
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Updated 26-01-2023 22:13