Type: Full Time|Permanent
New Claims Advisor
£18000 – £20000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Derbyshire
Sue Ross Legal have a great opportunity to join a regional law firm during an exciting period of growth! The firm is looking to recruit Legal Advisors to work within their New Claims/Client Onboarding Team and are considering applications from experienced Legal Administrators, Legal Advisors or Law Graduates who are looking for the first step in their career. To be considered you MUST have some form of legal background (either employment or education).
After completing full training, you will be responsible for dealing with new enquiries and assessing the validity of claims. You will be joining a busy, friendly and growing team who deal with a large volume of both incoming and outgoing calls. As such, you should enjoy talking to people and be able to communicate effectively and empathetically.
Key duties will include:
* Answering incoming calls and responding to web enquiries
* Obtaining all necessary information needed to assess claims
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients
* Entering client and claim information onto inhouse systems
* Dealing with client queries
* Gaining and maintaining knowledge of various legal claims
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you possess the following:
* An excellent telephone manner
* Experience or working in a legal environment or legal qualifications
* The ability to listen effectively and display empathy whilst also taking relevant information and working efficiently
* The ability to deal with a large volume of incoming and outgoing calls whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service
The role will involve working a couple of evenings per week and occasional weekend days, so the successful candidate should be willing to display a certain level of flexibility regarding this.
This role offers scope for progression throughout the company.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01