Type: Full Time|Permanent
NQ Family Solicitor
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In South Yorkshire
Sue Ross Legal are working with a long established law firm based in Sheffield who are looking for a NQ+ Family Solicitor to join their friendly and award winning team.
You will be required to take over files from an existing mixed caseload of varied matters, including Divorce, Finances, Separation, Family Law Act proceedings, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work etc. and manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
The Family Solicitor will be required to deal with initial consultations through to representation at Court.
Our client is looking for applications from candidates who are about to qualify, who have just qualified, or have a couple of years post qualification experience.
You should have a genuine passion for providing high standards of client care and service as this is something that this firm prides itself on.
• Good working knowledge and experience of handling a mixed caseload
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Experience of doing your own Court Hearings
• Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients via telephone and face-to-face is essential
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
• Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently.
• Ability to work under pressure as and when required (this may involve some flexibility in working hours).
Experience of Partner for Windows is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04