Type: Full Time|Permanent
Optimisation Manager – CPPA
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Lancashire
Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Optimisation Manager – CPPA to join our successful Energy Services team. This role isHome Based – with Occasional Travel.
Role and Responsibilities
Role: The successful applicant will help clients understand the opportunities to reduce their exposure to energy price risk and also reduce their carbon emissions through the purchase of renewable energy. Specialising in Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) contracts, they will work closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their purchasing strategies, business goals and risk appetite. They will help clients to develop a tailored procurement strategy that secures long-term energy to mitigate energy price volatility and reduce their carbon footprint to help them achieve Net Zero goals and improve their reputation and social impact.
* Working with medium to large industrial & commercial companies, helping them to understand the benefits of PPA contracts.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
* Technical and commercial awareness for the delivery of effective PPA solutions.
* On-time delivery ensuring any specified KPI service targets are met.
* Be the technical liaison between our business, our customers and third parties.
* Maintain and develop customer relationships, scheduling the delivery of services and managing communications as required.
* Support the sale of ancillary services that support customers in their business and Net Zero goals.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Experience of import and export agreements within a supplier environment.
* Experience of bespoke PPA negotiation and placement.
* Operational knowledge of sleeved CPPAs, Virtual PPAs, baseload sleeve.
* Risk Management, trading experience.
* Involved in placing sleeved CPPAs from both supplier and generator perspective.
* Strong knowledge of PPA market, key drivers from legislative perspective.
* Experience working with energy procurement basket solutions.
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
* Positive attitude, integrity & strong self-motivation
* Good knowledge of Power Purchase Agreements
* Effective communicator
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise activities
* Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
* Knowledge and understanding of using carbon conversion factors on a variety of fuel sources.
* Ability to support and lead product development opportunities
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.
What we offer
* Training and development opportunities
* Company pension
* Flexible work hours
* Sharesave scheme
* Life insurance
* 4pm finish on Friday
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply now and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near PR4 2TZ, Kirkham, Lancashire