Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Lancashire
Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Optimisation Manager to join our successful Optimisation team. This role is a home based role.
The successful applicant will support clients on their Net Zero journey, helping them to define and achieve their goals. Working closely with customers to understand their unique business challenges, the Optimisation Manager will help identify and implement solutions to mitigate price volatility and reduce carbon emissions.
* Working with medium to large industrial and commercial companies, helping them to understand their energy and Net Zero aspirations and tailoring solutions to achieve their goals.
* Become a project lead on a dedicated portfolio of clients, managing the delivery of inhouse and partner delivered optimisation services.
* Identify opportunities for customers to reduce their carbon footprint and mitigate price volatility.
* Provide technical knowledge to deliver energy & carbon optimisation solutions and compliance schemes eg. ESOS, SECR and CCL exemptions.
* Develop customer relationships, scheduling the delivery of services and managing communications as required.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a technical support between our business and customers.
* Deliver client reports, ensuring clients KPIs are achieved.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Experience in client management
* Experience in solution sales
* Broad knowledge of energy optimisation techniques and UK compliance schemes
* A full clean UK driving license
* . 2+ years B2B customer management.
* . 3+ years UK Utility & Carbon industry knowledge and experience
What we offer:
* Training and development opportunities
* Company pension
* Flexible work hours
* Sharesave scheme
* Life insurance
* 4pm finish on Friday
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply now and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near PR4 2TZ, Kirkham, Lancashire