Type: Full Time|Permanent
PA – French speaking
£40000 – £45000/annum Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City and County of the City of London
Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit a French speaking PA to join their dynamic team in London.
You will ideally have previous PA experience gained from a law firm or a professional services firm.
You must also be fluent in spoken and written French and English.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in the world!
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA:
* Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls
* Maintaining and tracking schedules and calendars for attorneys
* Coordinating travel and managing out of office support for attorneys and / or clients
* Answering the phone / taking messages
* Processing postal mail, setting up videoconferences, etc
* Preparing materials such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, legal documents
* Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request
* Liaising with the Revenue Team to produce drafts, revisions and submissions of client billings
* Reading and proofreading documents prior to distribution
* Processing and monitoring attorney expense reimbursements, reconciling phone charges etc
* Organising and consistently maintaining attorney files in a timely manner
Requirements as a Legal PA:
* Previous PA experience gained from either a law firm or professional services firm
* Fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
* Fast, accurate typing skills
* Relevant secretarial qualifications
* Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
* Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
Updated 26-01-2023 22:08