Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Staffordshire
Twenty2 Recruitment are delighted to be working with a growing legal firm in Burton On Trent to recruit a Litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have experience working within dispute resolution or litigation in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a supportive environment, with the opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the firm.
The role is to provide support and assistance to the Dispute Resolution department. You will work alongside solicitors but also have responsibility for your own files and be in regular contact with clients.
* Undertake fee-earning work, drafting reports on title and leases, under fee-earner supervision including, but not limited to, pleadings, witness statements, letters, offers and settlement agreements
* Working collaboratively with colleagues across the team and the wider firm
* Assisting with the day-to-day support of client queries
* Speaking and meeting with clients to take instructions and provide updates
* General assistance to fee earners and administrative tasks where required.
* Effective communicator
* Excellent IT and organisational skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload with minimal supervision
* Team player
* Ideally a knowledge of litigation and experience working within a law firm in a similar role.
In return, the employer offers excellent progression opportunities and a range of benefits for employees.
Salary: up to £25,000
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05