Type: Full Time|Permanent
Paralegal – Commercial Property
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Buckinghamshire
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Paralegal To assist and meet the needs and provide assistance in the Commercial Property Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dealing with general client enquiries where possible.
Opening and closing files
Using the Case Management System
Printing and collating documentation
Producing Financial Statements and Bills
Ensuring key dates are met
Diary management of all fee earners in the department
Liaising with clients and solicitors
Filing and post
Copying, faxing and e-mail
Typing/Word Processing as and when required
Other areas of the lawyers’ roles where specific assistance is required.
Wherever and whenever possible, using best endeavours to promote the firm.
Encourage new clients to the firm.
* Understanding of law
* Knowledge of legal procedures
* Computer skills to include a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Organisation and prioritisation
* Professional telephone manner and good people skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication, ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels
* Honesty, integrity and reliability
* Conscientious and methodical
* Steadiness under pressure
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02