Type: Full Time|Permanent
Paralegal Commercial Property
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Northamptonshire
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join their Commercial Property team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail and recent experience in either residential or commercial property.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate their organisational skills and prioritisation of work. Be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a team environment, being flexible, proactive and using their initiative at all times.
* Taking initial instructions from clients and opening files through the Office Management System
* Dealing with client cases from initial instruction to completion under supervision
* Responsibility for post-completion matters
* Drafting and issuing correspondence
* Time recording all work undertaken
* Checking and working in accordance with the task list and diary reminders
* Providing cover for other members of the team when they are absent
* Reporting to, receiving and acting upon instructions from the Commercial Property Partner
Required Skills and Experience:
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, show flexibility and prioritise workloads in a calm and consistent manner.
* The candidate must be able to work in an open plan, friendly but fast paced and professional environment.
* Salary commensurate with experience,
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and Christmas closure,
* 4 x Death in Service,
* 24 hour employee assistance programme
* After completing 3 months with the firm you will also be eligible to join:
* The Firm’s pension plan
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01