Type: Full Time|Permanent
Paralegal Dispute Resolution
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Northamptonshire
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a motivated and proactive Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution team.
The Dispute Resolution team specialise in advising high net worth families and businesses owners in Will disputes, claims against Estates, challenges to Will validity and issues arising from the administration of Trusts.
This is a great opportunity to develop your legal skills and knowledge within a growing, experienced and mutually supportive team.
You will be working on a broad range of matters including:
* Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
* Trust disputes
* Challenges to the validity of Wills
* Applications to remove Executors and Trustees
We are looking for you to have the following skills:
* Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong administration skills and real attention to detail
* A people person that is approachable and works well as part of a team
* Results focused and driven to deliver great results
* A willingness to learn and develop your litigation expertise
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04