Type: Full Time|Permanent
£22000 – £24000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Paralegal to join this leading and very well established law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the city.
The role will be working within the Property Litigation team with duties as follows:
* To draft witness statements and prepare claim forms for the County Court
* To effectively support Fee Earners with their respective caseloads
* To ensure deadlines are met and all documents are accurate
* To prepare trial bundles
* To liaise with court to ensure all legal documentation has been received in good time for the trial
* To assist Barristers and other Fee Earners as required
* To conduct legal research
* To conduct advocacy on general matters as required
* To ensure all client files are updated and archived
The ideal candidate will be part or fully LPC qualified with sound experience within the litigation practice area.
My client is looking for a proactive and diligent Paralegal who is keen to further their career within private practice.
Genuine career prospects are on offer for the right candidate.
If you believe your skills and experience match the above criteria, and you are keen to join a leading city law firm, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01