Type: Full Time|Permanent
£25000 – £28000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Paralegal to join this leading and very well established law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the city.
The role will be working within the Property/Construction team with duties as follows:
* Assist in case management on a fee earning basis, including diarising key dates and chasing where necessary to meet court/adjudication deadlines;
* Help with enquiries made by clients, barristers and other fee earners, chasing paperwork as required;
* Provide regular progress reports to clients and internal stakeholders claim forms and Court applications
* Provide comprehensive assistance in drafting submissions for adjudication and arbitration proceedings; managing proceedings in the Technology & Construction Court;
* Assist in amending and advising on assignments, standstill agreements and settlement agreements
* Liaise with the court prior to trial to ensure necessary paperwork is prepared in good time
* Filing and serving necessary documentation in court and arbitral proceedings;
* Accurately preparing court bundles
* To ensure all client files are updated and archived as required
The ideal candidate will be fully LPC qualified with some experience within the property litigation practice area, although this is not essential.
My client is looking for a Paralegal who is keen to further their career within private practice and who is prepared to work hard accordingly, within a busy but highly successful team.
Genuine career prospects are on offer for the right candidate.
If you believe your skills and experience match the above criteria, and you are keen to join a leading city law firm, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01