Type: Full Time|Permanent
Personal Injury Trainer
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In West Yorkshire
Sue Ross Legal are working with a growing law firm for the recruitment of a Technical Trainer to support the Serious Injury management team with the performance, development, and technical supervision of a team of Serious Injury Fee Earners.
This role will see you providing technical and soft skills training, development and coaching supervision to colleagues currently dealing with cases valued above £25k within the Serious Injury Department.
You will be joining a successful Law Firm based in Wakefield on a full time, permanent basis. An excellent benefits package and agile working is also available for the successful candidate.
* Leading the development of colleague’s technical and soft skill training programmes across the Department
* Acting as a referral point for the SI Department, coordinating Best Practice guides and ensuring that these are readily accessible to colleagues
* Contributing to the identification and implementation of case handling tactics to improve customer outcomes and maximise income generation.
* Optimising supervision across the team supporting consistent application of standards, process, and working practice.
* Providing coaching and feedback to colleagues highlighting any issues identified to improve the quality of client outcomes making sure all issues are captured and monitored through the appropriate forums.
* Working with the Operational Management Team to create a culture of continuous improvement and development and high levels of staff engagement and contributing to the overall operational plan.
* Working closely with Team Managers/Leaders and the Technical Manager to ensure that both team and fee earner development is appropriately progressed, and business change is fully embedded.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with circa 8 years PQE or can demonstrate equivalent experience (although this is just a guide and candidates with more or less experience may also be considered).
* Previous team management/ team leader/ supervisory experience desirable and to include performance management, achievement of objectives and motivating/developing individuals.
* Proven interest and experience in mentoring and coaching.
* Experience working with junior or developing colleagues.
* Experience in devising training programmes to embed technical best practice and strategy
* Experience in delivering training programmes to colleagues of wide-ranging experience and ability.
* Demonstrate clear direction and accountability for delivery on objectives and performance.
* Highly organised with excellent time management.
* Proven track record of dealing with personal injury claims to include Part 7 and Part 8 litigation.
* Strong technical ability with practical knowledge of Multi Track procedures.
* Familiar working with MI as a driver.
* Passionate about delivering excellent client care.
Required Technical Skills:
A legal specialist with sound technical experience in Multi Track value claims:
* Applies a depth of understanding of pre and post litigious claims adopting legal principles to solve problems, developing case strategies and provide appropriate advice to clients.
* Extensive experience dealing with and resolving customer complaints and potential negligence.
* Demonstrable understanding of best practice case management and key MT performance drivers
* Strong understanding of business process, case practice and how to optimise performance.
* Strong coaching skills encouraging colleagues to maximise their performance and behaviours.
* Excellent understanding of regulatory requirements.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the Northwest and the Northeast, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02