Type: Full Time|Permanent
Private Family Solicitor
£55000 – £70000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
Established law firm in North London seeks a Private Family Solicitor from 5 Years + PQE on a full-time, hybrid working arrangement.
Based in Enfield, this is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor to develop their career within a friendly team. Utilising your skills and knowledge of private family matters, you will handle a varied caseload and provide exceptional client care.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
* Handling a caseload of HNW privately funded matters
* Children arrangements
* Financial matters
* Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
* Civil partnerships
* Cohabitation matters
* Qualified solicitors from 5 years + PQE
* Technical proficiency in private family matters
* A strong communicator with an empathetic approach
* Outstanding client care skills
* Excellent organisational and IT skills
* A team player who can work well on own initiative
* Able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
A well-established, well-regarded practice located in North London within easy reach of excellent transport links, our client provides a select range of legal services to individuals and businesses throughout the capital and beyond. Staffed by a team of specialist lawyers and experienced support staff, they always ensure a customer-focused work ethic and high-quality service. Actively involved within their local communities, they support local charities and events, building strong, long-lasting relationships which in turn has developed into an enviable client base.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* High-quality training and support
* Generous holiday allowance
* Contributory pension scheme
Our Agency Requirements
* What salary are you currently seeking?
* How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
* How long is your notice period?
Solicitor – Private Family
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the 'Apply' button or contact Victoria on (phone number removed) quoting reference VK35003 #LI-VK1 #LI-hybrid
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07