Type: Full Time|Permanent
Project/Commissioning Engineer – Ignite Energy
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In North Yorkshire
Ignite Energy are a part of Inspired PLC. Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Project/Commissioning Engineer to join our successful Projects team. This is a Home Based role.
Ignite Energy are experts in energy management and reduction for large multi site businesses. We have a strong track record of developing and implementing energy efficiency projects that lead to fantastic savings for our clients using the latest and best technology available.
Ignite Energy is recruiting a full time, permanent Project/Commissioning Engineer to join our growing team. The role will involve supporting the Project Managers delivering energy reduction projects in the field of BMS and LED lighting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served installation and commissioning engineer to work with a growing team.
Whilst we aim to keep Project Engineers in a commutable distance from home due to the national coverage we offer you will be required to work away. Whilst not directly involved in the installation of our Energy Solutions these projects are predominantly carried out at night and you may be required to work out of hours.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
* Working in line with CDM Regulations 2015.
* Commissioning of control panels and BEMS systems.
* Reactive BEMS support.
* QC inspections, client demonstrations and client training.
* Communication with senior management, the project team and the office based team with regular updates, consultation and support in safe working.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
* Candidates for this role should have significant practical experience of working on projects under the CDM regulations.
* You should have experience and working knowledge of BMS systems.
* A working understanding of energy efficiency projects.
* Strong attention to detail.
* 18th Edition and 2391 advantageous
* Driving license valid for driving in the UK
* Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel and the Office package
Prospective candidates will also be expected to demonstrate a methodical and responsible approach to their duties, and the ability to engage productively with all levels of management.
Candidates will go through a thorough on-boarding process through which they will receive approval as an Ignite approved Project Engineer.
What we offer
* Training and development opportunities
* Company pension
* Flexible work hours
* Sharesave scheme
* Life insurance
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply now and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Harrogate, North Yorkshire