Type: Full Time|Permanent
£23000 – £26000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater Manchester
Manchester City Centre
£23,000 – £26,000
Excellent benefits package including annual bonus
My client is a unique professional services company who have been established over 100 years.
A new job has become available to join their Manchester City Centre office as a Project Coordinator.
Job description for Project Coordinator
* Building relationships with client
* Being the main point for clients
* Arranging and attending client meetings
* Updating databases and spreadsheets
* Resolving queries
* Working to KPIs and SLAs
Job skills required for Project Coordinator
* Previous experience in a legal, project or client relationship management role
* You will be motivated, organised with good attention to detail
* Good MS Office skills
* Able to commute to the Manchester City Centre office
Project Coordinator| Manchester City Centre | £23,000 – £26,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04