Type: Full Time|Permanent
£30000 – £50000/annum
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In West Sussex
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer (Plus a Graduate Project Engineer)
• Review of client purchase order and attachments together with all Sales handover documentation.
• Issue of job instructions and follow-up liaison with internal departments and specialists to ensure completion of job instructions.
• Project control by development and monitoring of schedules.
• Monitor the development of Quality Plans.
• Drafting of all material, fabrication and equipment purchase order requisitions and specifications.
• Review and approve all sub-contractor bids including technical aspects.
• Distribution and review of drawings and documents to client and seller, plus monitoring to ensure timely and quality submission.
• Compilation and control of necessary contract variations, status reports, shipping lists, erection instructions and installation, start-up and maintenance instructions.
• Liaison with client to ensure equipment is supplied to job requirements and in accordance with all pertinent specifications as well as negotiating for extras to the ‘as sold’ package as and when required.
• Management of sub-contractors to ensure the product is supplied to order and specifications and within the contracted delivery date to fulfil overall project objectives.
• Liaison with client’s site management team and Construction Manager/Supervisor in respect to contracts involving erection.
• Undertake duties and responsibilities as described, managing and controlling contracts to achieve completion in time within budget as directed by Projects Director/Project Engineering Manager.
• Foreign travel to meetings with clients and suppliers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Qualifications to HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline is preferred however candidates with a strong project engineering or project management background within a technical environment will be considered.
• Previous experience of working in a projects environment with proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget is essential.
• High standard of analytical & technical problem solving skills.
• Possess a good commercial acumen.
• Extremely organised with good attention to detail.
• Able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload.
• Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Pro-active with a desire to improve processes and business performance.
• Able to work alone and on own initiative, as well as part of the Team.
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with foreign clients and suppliers
• Able to liaise and co-ordinate with staff of all levels in multiple offices around the world
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly MS Excel and MS Project. Knowledge of 2D or 3D CAD software would be an advantage.
Graduate Project Engineers will be hired with a structured training plan
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near RH15, Burgess Hill, West Sussex