Type: Full Time|Permanent
Project Manager – Property Development
£35000 – £60000/annum + Package
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Buckinghamshire
Project Manager – consulting – Property Development
Perm Position – Start ASAP
£35,000 – £60,000 Annum Salary + package
We provide project and development management services to an expanding number of high-profile institutional clients throughout the UK, principally in the out-of-town retail and industrial sector, but also within the residential, hotels, roadside and mix-use sectors.
As part of our continuing success as consultants and joint venture partners, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to work as part of our team delivering a first-class service to our clients.
The role will involve:
Managing all aspects of the development process.
Establish detailed client’s brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists.
Establish lines of communication and reporting procedures with the client and within the design team.
Arrange and oversee feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
Manage finances from inception to completion, including cost plans and cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, and recommendations of payments by client, as well as internal budget and resourcing.
Co-ordinating planning process including assisting with associated legal agreements and discharging planning conditions.
Undertake contact administration.
Development of project documentation, programmes, phasing, master budget, risk register, etc.
Agreement for Lease negotiations, liaising with solicitors. Agreeing project drawings, specifications and phasing / programmes with proposed tenants and representatives.
Overseeing the design and tender process to ensure the client brief and project requirements are met.
Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
Monitor and report on the contractor’s performance over the duration of the project.
Management of consultant teams during construction to ensure that the design is in compliance with the contract and specification.
Liaise with the client on variations from specification, budget, etc.
Conduct pre-start and handover meetings. Chair progress, co-ordination and project meetings throughout the contract period
Ensure that all CDM regulations have been followed throughout the delivery of project
Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with the client
Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project.
Ensuring that all aspects of the project are fully integrated for the successful and efficient delivery of the project, often under critical time pressures.
Experience and Skills Required:
* A personable disposition with an ability to communicate well at all levels, both verbally and written
* Previous experience in managing development projects and ideally experience in all aspects of the development process
* Appropriate background experience in either general practice, quantity surveying or property development and construction
* Chartered status is not essential
* A drive to succeed and make a progressive contribution to the company
* Ability to work in a close team environment, and work remotely with limited supervision
* Proactive with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* A flexible work approach, prepared to travel and hold a full driving licence
* To work well under pressure and within defined time and project cost constraints
* Proficient with Microsoft Office package
* A competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and skills
* Company car/allowance, mobile phone, laptop, and private health insurance
* The opportunity to grow within a progressive company
* A mix of office and site based working environments
* An ability to be part of a small, focused team, working with high profile London based clients on varied project types where your contribution really matters
If this role sounds like you i would like to hear from you,
Emma at Hunter Mason Consultancy
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire