Type: Full Time|Permanent
Project Quantity Surveyor
£50000 – £55000/annum Plus full benefits package
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Gwent
We are currently recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor with a background working with a variety of sectors to join a well-structured and hardworking team on a £60 million education project in Abergavenny. We are looking for an individual who can work well with other members of the team and be motivated to achieve a successful completion of the project. Our client is a Tier 1 contractor with a well-established reputation and their main purpose is to create spaces that enhance communities.
Your role will involve:
* Establishing the clients’ requirements and undertake feasibility measures to ensure the clients proposals are substantial.
* Working on site 5 days a week.
* Analysing the project cost for tenders with a focus towards materials, quantities, labour, and time.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills or quantities with those involved.
* Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
* Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
* Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
* Value completed work, oversee bills, and arrange payments
This role would suit an intermediate Quantity Surveyor with a proven main contractor background who is looking for a new challenge and a change to a new company that can offer long-term prospects
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire