Type: Full Time|Permanent
Property Development Lawyer – Senior Associate/Partner
£50000 – £100000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Lancashire
My client is searching for a Property Development Lawyer – Senior Associate/Partner to join their firm at either the role will be based in their Lancaster, Preston, Clitheroe, Garstang or Kendal offices.
• Financial management of own matters and team members’ matters
• Provision of excellent client service
• To develop relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments.
• To provide support and supervision and development to other team members and be senior figure in their development
• Effective liaison with other service line teams A close working relationship with the Construction advisors, Plot Sales team and Property Litigators will form a key part of the role.
• To contribute to business planning and the strategic direction of the Property Development team and the firm as a whole.
• Negotiating and drafting transactional paperwork, production of advice and guidance to clients
• Development of clients both within own team and referring work internally to other service lines
Skills and Experience
• Proven experience within a property department advising and representing clients on a range of real estate matters with an emphasis on property development – commercial and residential – from site acquisition, development enabling matters such as statutory agreements and service infrastructure, sale/lease set up as well as secured lending in that respect
• A track record of developing work and
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills with
• the ability to prioritise work to meet strict timescales where required
• Technical proficiency
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent client facing skills
• Accomplished in business development activities, with the ability to build a network of contacts for themselves and the team
• Strong self-motivated team worker
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05