Type: Full Time|Permanent
Property Litigation Solicitor
£35000 – £55000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
Our client is now recruiting for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join its expanding team in Morden, South London.
The ideal candidate should have strong post qualification, or a wealth of vocational, experience in property litigation and will be required to handle all aspects of their cases from the pre-action stage up to and including appeals, if required. Successful candidates will be able to be proactive in developing and following appropriate litigation strategies both alone and as part of a team.
Our client will also consider experienced Litigators who are looking for progression and can offer a Senior Litigation position within their firm.
• Managing a property litigation caseload from inception to conclusion.
• Reviewing and creating initial case plans by assessing client instructions and carrying out a review of available documentation at the outset of a case to determine suitable strategies to adopt;
• Providing support and guidance to fee earners and legal assistants within the team;
• Liaising with clients in order to advise on case prospects and take proofs of evidence to be used in the case;
• Preparation of documents to include correspondence, pleadings and witness statements;
• Attending court hearings both in person and by telephone;
• Attending case conferences with external counsel, where required;
• Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls;
• Providing updates to clients by email, letter or phone to ensure they receive up to date and adequate information about the progress of a case, when required;
• Liaising with accounts to ensure funds are allocated to the appropriate accounts in line with the Solicitor Accounts Rules;
• Ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
• Must be a Solicitor with 1-4+ years PQE within Property Litigation
• Effective use of Case Management System
• Adherence to SLAs and KPIs
• Efficiently and effectively run your own caseload
• Managing expectations of clients and effectively deal with any complaints that arise as in line with Company policy
• Candidates must litigation experience from commencing proceedings all the way through to trial, including attending CMC’s and making applications
• Multi track experience is preferable with Fast Track Litigation experience as a must
• Candidates must have instructed and attended conference with counsel
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05