Type: Full Time|Permanent
Quality Coordinator/customer Service Exec
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater Manchester
Our client is an independent recovery services firm with a fresh perspective…. A market leader in the auto sector in Australia, the company is fast-paced and dynamic. Putting their customers at the centre of everything they do whilst valuing and nurturing a progressive and continuous improvement culture!
Due to business growth, we are recruiting for Customer Operations & Quality Coordinator candidates who want to be part of a winning team with fantastic prospects and benefits!
This is a really varied 2-fold role being the out of hours cover for clients in Australia. The main focus is completing quality assurance reviews and taking inbound calls of customers in Australia – attention to detail and outstanding customer service skills are essential criteria’s!
***Varied hours available – 6am – 2pm – Weekend work OR 3 on 3 off shift OR 5 days per week can be considered! ***
The purpose of this role is 2-fold. Firstly, to complete quality assurance reviews of files relating to accident management and loan car businesses. Secondly to support the After-Hours inbound call activity for new not at fault customers who have been involved in an accident, maintaining high levels of customer service and file management.
Quality Assurance (QA)
* Working to an established QA framework, reviewing file integrity to identify missing information and adherence to compliance
* Collating information and reporting on file quality to relevant person/s
* Communicate feedback to Claims Team Managers on any rectification required on files
* Support the continuous improvement of work processes and efficiency by identifying trends and gaps in file quality
* Handling inbound calls from customers who have had accidents
* Obtain details from customers about the accident
* Updating database or software with customer information & accident description
* Organise UBER/Taxi trips for customers
* Answer concerns or objections and outline the next steps in the process
* Experience in quality assurance or claims management/vehicle leasing ideal
* A customer-focused approach along with a “can do” attitude
* Confident phone manner with the ability to succinctly answer customer questions
* An eye for detail and effective record keeping
* Excellent time and task management
* A passion for helping others and delivering excellent customer service
* The ability to show empathy & understanding
* Ability to work in a global team and autonomously
* A willingness to learn, develop and grow within your role
* Knowledge of the insurance, credit hire, and motor vehicle hire industry is highly desirable but not essential
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
To confirm, the services advertised by Ralph Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency. We continually strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client’s companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website. Where you will also find links to our Privacy Policies.
By submitting your details you are consenting to Ralph Recruitment Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Ralph Recruitment Ltd to seek employment on your behalf. You are consenting to your details being forwarded to clients and to giving your consent to your personal data being stored on a database and to use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 21 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for working with Ralph Recruitment! Please contact Louisa Ellis for further details
Updated 26-01-2023 22:06