Type: Full Time|Permanent
Real Estate Associate
£40000 – £65000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Berkshire
My client is searching for a Real Estate Associate to join their Thames Valley, Reading offices.
My client is A leading UK law firm with a network of offices from the South Coast to Scotland, working together as one national team. An innovative practice and a top 100 law firm.
• My clients national Real Estate team is one of the largest in the UK, spread across all offices and representing an impressive range of clients from developers, investors and corporate occupiers through to banks and funders.
• My client have a brand new opportunity for an Associate to join our formidable Thames Valley team. This will be working within our Living Sector team and in particular working with national PLC Housebuilders, providing exceptional experience in all aspects of development work (including unconditional and subject to planning acquisitions, strategic options, collaborations, joint ventures and partnership working, as well as parcel disposals and sales on to registered providers and build to rent investors), in a friendly and highly supportive team.
• You’ll be joining a market-leading team where the work will be of the highest quality and with plenty of scope to take early responsibility. My client pride themselves on the exceptional client service they offer and it is vital the successful candidate shows the same commitment.
• You will be able to demonstrate your passion for real estate having spent time in a commercial real estate department as a trainee or in your post-qualification experience. My client want to hear from applicants who are based in the Thames Valley or have links to the area.
• My client place a lot of belief in culture and community, and genuinely believe we have something different to offer you at the firm. This is reflected in everything they say and do from their use of technology to enable agile working, to the team spirit and culture and our collaborative way of working across offices.
• My client are a values-driven business – our values are at the core of the firm and we evaluate how we behave in accordance with these values through a competency framework.
• 1+ PQE in Real Estate
• Previous Top 100 Law firm experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07