Sector: Social Care
Type: Full Time
RGN Deputy Manager
Salary: £53,000 – £55,000
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Employee Benefits Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Candidates must have a current NMC PIN
Employee Benefits Package – great savings, discounts & rewards
Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more Employee Assistance Programme
Free onsite parking
Free hot meal
Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
Plenty of support
Day-to-day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents’ needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents’ records.
- The organisation of the Home and the attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and keeping abreast of current post-registration training.
There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, pre-assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person-centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve.
Our staff are fully trained and care for our residents with dignity and respect.
If this role and our company and its values are of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate would have:
Relevant nursing qualification and current NMC PIN plus DBS Check
Skills and Knowledge Needed:
- Evidence of Clinical Skills & update Training
- Previous care experience with elderly care in a care home setting.
- An ability to implement the company’s working practices.