Type: Full Time|Permanent
Renewable Energy Solicitor
£40000 – £60000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City of Edinburgh
My client is search for an experienced Solicitor specializing in Renewables to join their busy energy team.
The successful candidate will join the busy energy team and can expect to be involved in working on renewable energy projects, dealing with option agreements, leases, servitudes and other contracts, acting for developers, electricity companies, utility companies and landowners.
• Dealing with renewable energy option agreements, servitudes and leases, mostly acting for landowners and developers
• Advising clients on the acquisitions and sales of estate and farms;
• Advising clients on acquisition and sales of forests, sporting and fishing rights, minerals and option agreements;
• Candidates who have experience in renewables would be advantageous. Candidates with less experience but with enthusiasm to develop their careers in this interesting area of law will also be considered.
• In addition to being able to demonstrate the relevant experience, the successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to handle a busy and varied workload; have an enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working in a team environment.
• My client allows employees a blend of working from home as well as in any one of their offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
A range of benefits. This includes areas such as pensions & life assurance, health and wellbeing, generous annual leave, holiday purchase plan and enhanced sick pay and family friendly pay.
Discretionary pay awards based on performance. They reward success appropriately and assess individual performance against our core values and annual and long-term financial and non-financial objectives.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02