Type: Full Time|Permanent
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
£17000 – £25000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Bedfordshire
Our client is seeking an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join their team in their Bedford, Bedfordshire. You will be needed to assist Fee Earner’s in the performance of his/her role in the Property Department.
The practice is looking for an individual with drive and ambition, who can work on their own initiative as well as in a team, take ownership and manage their own casework, with an emphasis on excellent written and verbal communication.
• Typing correspondence and documents including faxes and e mails.
• Dealing promptly with all correspondence/instructions
• Dealing promptly with all telephone/faxes and emails
• Organizing meetings with other fee earners and clients as necessary or directed
• Booking Meeting Rooms
• Keeping departmental and individual diaries up to date
• Ensuring that post, document exchange and hand deliveries are sent prom
• 1+ years’ experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal
• Experience in Property Law essential
• Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
• Computer literacy
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptionally high standard of spelling and grammar
• The ability to work to deadlines and multitask
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02