Type: Full Time|Permanent
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
£20000 – £25000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater Manchester
Victor Chase are currently working a multi service law firm who are now looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join them and their Residential Conveyancing team. You will be handling a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists. There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* Experience in managing own residential caseload including sales & purchases
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Nathan at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01