Type: Full Time|Permanent
Residential Property Lawyer – Essex
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Louth County
A dynamic and forward thinking law firm require an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to work in one of their Essex Offices.
The successful person will be able to deal with the full extent of residential property matters which will include but not be limited to:
* Residential property sales
* Residential property purchases
* Transfer of equity
* First registrations of title
* Adverse possession matters
* Reconstruction of title (lost deeds).
The successful person will already have the following attributes:
* In-depth Conveyancing experience
* Exceptional Client-Care skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Experience of line management or leading a team (desirable)
* Residential and Commercial Property experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary, great working conditions and an excellent work/life balance.
Please contact Lynette Chandler on (url removed) to arrange a confidential discussion or apply here!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:03