Type: Full Time|Permanent
Residential Property Solicitor
£50000 – £70000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Berkshire
My client is recruiting for an experienced Private Client Solicitor Solicitor to join their Windsor, Berkshire office.
The firms purpose is to provide excellent client service and exceed expectations by being dynamic, inspiring, and proactive; client service is at the heart of everything they do. They have a fantastic group of people who work hard, are dedicated and demonstrate great commitment so In return for aiming towards these standards we will back you, help you to improve and support you in being the best you can.
To work within the highly successful Private Client team managing a mixed and varied caseload but primarily Wills, LPAs and Probate. The successful candidate will be used to working with high volumes of work whilst being able to deliver excellent client service.
Responsibility for: –
• Servicing and further developing a “book” of Private Client work.
• Identifying improvements and to plan innovatively for better service delivery.
• Developing and maintaining strong & profitable client relationships, critical to the success of the department.
• Delivery of fee income targets
• Commitment to the Practice Management Standards of the Profession to include but not exhaustively, the SRA, Law Society, Lexcel, and IIP.
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive experience of a wide range of Private Client work
• Experience of working at pace and with a technical caseload
• To have the ability to remain calm, polite, and focused when dealing with difficult situations
• To have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
• A high level of attention to detail
• The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all employees
• To enjoy a varied workload and working at pace
• The ability to make sound decisions, taking ownership when required.
• To present in a professional manner
• To be motivated, self-sufficient and to have excellent time management skills
• To demonstrate flexibility in approach
• To have excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages.
• Must have full UK driving license and own transport.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04