Type: Full Time|Permanent
Senior Associate, Renewables (Real Estate) Solicitor
£40000 – £70000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City of Edinburgh
My client is searching for a Senior Associate, Renewables (Real Estate) Solicitor to join their Edinburgh , Midlothian offices.
• My client currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious senior associate wishing to take the next step in their career to join their real estate renewable energy team. This role has real prospects of further promotion for the right candidate.
• My clients renewable energy team has been involved in a diverse range of renewable energy projects in Scotland for over 30 years. With their extensive experience in wind, hydro, solar, battery storage and energy from waste (biomass) schemes, they address all the relevant commercial, strategic, consenting and legal issues from the conception of a project through to its ongoing operation. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join this busy and growing team, working with acknowledged experts in this area, and to be exposed to interesting and complex work for some of the firm’s leading clients.
• The successful candidate will deal with a broad range of energy-related real estate work, for both developers and landowners, including the negotiating and drafting of options, leases, servitudes and securities and carrying out title due diligence and reporting. This is a busy team, and there will be contact with clients and their other advisors on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will be largely responsible for their own portfolio of transactions and will also be involved in the preparation and delivery of research and training from time to time and in networking activities generally. Commercial awareness is essential.
What we are looking for:
• My client are looking for candidates with 5 or more years PQE. Applicants should have a thorough knowledge of real estate law and practice and experience of the energy sector. They will need strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, an ability to handle a busy and varied workload, an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to work and enjoy working singly as well as part of a team.
• The role will be reporting to the Edinburgh Office but their approach to hybrid working allows employees a blend of working from home as well as in their office in Edinburgh.
• pensions & life assurance
• health and wellbeing
• generous annual leave
• holiday purchase plan
• enhanced sick pay and family friendly pay.
• Discretionary pay awards based on performance.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07