Type: Full Time|Permanent
Senior Employment Solicitor
£55000 – £75000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are working with a Top 100 Law Firm based in Central London who are seeking an ambitious Senior Employment Solicitor (5+ PQE) to join their award winning, specialist Employment Law team.
This role is suited to a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge that will allow them to broaden their employment law experience and continue to build their own practice. As part of this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on both domestic and international matters as part of the team’s new service. The successful candidate will be a key part of the London employment team.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
• 5 – 9 years’ PQE.
• Training and experience with a London firm.
• Full spectrum of employment law experience including: TUPE; employment tribunal litigation; advising employers and employees; and international employment law support.
• Confident communicator.
• Ability to manage own case-load.
• Skilled at building and managing rapport with clients.
• Personable, outgoing and a team player.
• Strong interest in business development.
• Delivering legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
• Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
• Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
• Gaining an understanding of clients’ requirements and how to achieve their needs.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
• Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and presenting at such events.
• Actively working to convert enquiries into new matters.
• Supporting senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
• Ensuring proper file management and billing is completed to agreed time-scales.
• Maintaining confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents.
• Keeping abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carrying out legal research.
• Promoting and complying with legislation and policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
• Identifying and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs.
Salary: £55,000-£75,000 (dependent upon experience and PQE-Level)
To find out more about this role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Updated 26-01-2023 22:00