Type: Full Time|Permanent
Site Manager – Ignite Energy
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Oxfordshire
Ignite Energy are part of the Inspired PLC family. Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Site Manager to join our successful Ignite team. This is a Site Based role.
Ignite Energy implement energy efficiency and management projects for large businesses in hundreds of client sites in a typical year, using a combination of employed and sub-contracted workforce. Typically, several high value projects run in parallel with fast turnover and regular milestones. Customized delivery and unrivalled service and support tailored to each business is crucial to our business model.
Role and Responsibilities
The company is recruiting full time, permanent Site Managers to join our growing team, and ensure that Ignites responsibilities as Principal Contractor are being met on site. The role will involve travel to sites regionally, and at times nationwide to support and monitor works carried out in the field, and which will involve overnight working.
The Site Manager is responsible for coordination of sub-contractors and assessing and managing issues on site as they arise. The role reports to the Project Manager whilst on site and is line managed by the Head of Health & Safety, and you will also liaise with clients on site directly.
Effective communication is key, and training will be provided for Microsoft Dynamics, iAuditor and Microsoft Teams as appropriate, as well as on-site shadowing of extant project site management
* Overall responsibility for the safe running of on-site installations and management of contractors in accordance with Ignites procedures, client specifications and industry standards safely, on time and to budget.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
* Running a safe site
* Sub-contractor co-ordination.
* Client liaison.
* Assessing and dealing with any day-to-day site issues as they arise.
* Regular updates and communication with the Project Manager.
* Full CDM2015 management including inductions, PPE, permits to work, tool box talks and any other relevant actions.
* Ideally candidates for this role should have 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager (Site Supervisors looking to progress welcome to apply) within an electrical or M&E contracting environment.
* Ideally you should have experience in retail fit-out.
* Highly motivated and pro-active.
* Strong attention to detail.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* You should have a current CITB SMSTS qualification.
* CITB CSCS Card
* You should hold a current First Aid at Work certificate (3 day)
* A full category B UK drivers’ licence
* Prospective candidates will also be expected to demonstrate a methodical and responsible approach to their duties, and the ability to engage productively with all levels of management.
* Candidates will go through a thorough on-boarding process through which they will receive approval as an Ignite Energy approved Site Manager.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply now and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Wantage, Oxfordshire