Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Buckinghamshire
This business is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner that specialises in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintains a pool of highly-experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for the solution design input and technical delivery management for assigned customer projects. You will provide support to the Project Management team around solution definition and the solution delivery approach in order to meet both the scope and commercial objectives of the project.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Lead in the development of the solution specification for all assigned projects and work with the Project Manager to ensure solution deliverables are aligned with both client requirements and project scope. To include working with client teams to establish requirements and understand customer objectives.
• Ensure that solutions developed fit within the scope and commercial constraints of the project.
• Discovery, development, and refinement of business process maps.
• Provide co-ordination and support to the project managers to identify the appropriate resources and technical capabilities required to meet the configuration and development requirements of the solution.
• Validation with the project managers and other solution architects that the requirements and specification documentation is appropriate for the configuration and development required.
• Support to the Configuration and Development resources in terms of approach to solution delivery and selection of the most appropriate configuration and development options.
• Collaboration with the Technical Manager, Head of Solution Architecture, and other Solution Architects to establish a common approach to solution design.
• Development of automated testing strategies for Unit and System testing, and the establishment of test-driven development.
As a suitable candidate you will ideally have a strong academic background and experience of project management standards such as PRINCE2 and Agile. You should have an extensive understanding of key product areas including Maximo, Websphere, IIB Databases and SQL (MS, DB2, Oracle).
Good communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to influence peers and senior staff within the business are key along with the ability to respond well to pressure and deliver results under challenging timescales
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Amersham, Buckinghamshire