Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Teamcenter Architects have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
* Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a Teamcenter Architect/Consultant
* Good Working knowledge of Basic Teamcenter modules like My Teamcenter, Workflow Designer, Structure Manager, report & query builder, BOM management
* Working Knowledge of Teamcenter Data Modelling using BMIDE
* Worked on projects involving Teamcenter Unified Customization 11.X / 12.X RAC customization using Handlers, Utilities, Extensions or Minimum 3 years in Teamcenter support
* Working experience in Active Workspace Configuration & Customization
* Working knowledge on T4EA
* Working Knowledge of Teamcenter Rapid Start, Siemens MBSE, Knowledge of agile methodology
* PLM Functional and Testing expertise
We are looking for individuals who can consistently contribute to the successful delivery of projects with varying levels of complexity and ranging in size from small, medium and large-scale. Consistency and accuracy in all work produced is highly desired for this role.
Salaries are negotiable depending on skills and experience
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Nationwide