Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
We are looking for a Technical Architect/Author to join the team on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidate expereince:
* Good knowledge of Linux systems, ideally with hands-on experience.
* Knowledge of Ansible, ideally with hands-on experience.
* Experience with scripting e.g. Perl or Python, would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of Windows would be advantageous.
* Production of retrospective design and documentation for existing systems and processes, in addition to making recommendations on process improvements.
* Design documentation for new systems at a technical level.
* Ability to engage with business units to guide them in the definition of relevant infrastructure requirements for their work requests.
* Acts as a senior member of the team and as such assesses inbound work requests to estimate and plan deliverables. In addition, an element of project management for the planned deliverables is required.
* Review of existing activities with the client in terms of incidents, issues and requests to ensure they are on track, aligned to expectations and managed through Remedy, Jira & Gitlab.
Please note candidates need to be eligable to get security clearance
Salaries are negotiable depending on skills and experience
Please apply below if this sounds of interest and we will touch base to discuss further
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Nationwide