Type: Full Time|Permanent
Temporary Receptionist FTC 6 Months * URGENT
£18000 – £21000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In East Sussex
I am working with a highly regarded and well established law firm in Brighton and Hove looking for a Receptionist. The role is a Six Month Fixed Term opportunity although there is the potential the role may become permanent. However, there is no guarantee at this stage. There is an immediate requirement for cover and interviews will likely be held the working week commencing 9 January 2023.
The position would suit someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and who is interested in working within the legal profession. Experience as a Receptionist with in the legal professonal is beneficial although not essential.
You will have the following attributes:
* Experience of working in a professional environment
* You will be self-motivated and organised
* Client focused with a professional manner
* Excellent attention to detail
* A flexible and adaptable attitude to a changing workload
* Strong communication, organisation and analytical skills
The main duties of this role will be:
* Answering incoming calls and emails
* Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
* Booking meeting rooms and appointments
* Providing general administrative support to all staff
* Updating internal systems and databases
* Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and organised
The hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday although a Job Share may be considered.
If you have the required experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration
Updated 26-01-2023 22:10